Monday, September 11, 2006

A New Year Of Bible For Life

Hey Guys,

I have some exciting ideas for Bible For Life this year. First of all, as many of you hopefully know, I have made many, many different ways to access Bible For Life available to you. I will gladly update any of these things, as well as anything else. However, I would like to get some feedback from you all about which of these is the best way for me to minister to you. There is a poll, or you can just email me what you think. The answer choices are:
  • Message Board
  • Blog
  • Podcast
  • Email List
And if there's anything else that you would like for me to do I will gladly do it!

One thing that I'm sure many of you know is that I am very busy and a lot of times don't update Bible For Life for long periods of time. There are two, actually three things, I'd like to say about this. One is that I hope I can do a better job of keeping Bible For Life going. Two is that I really want all of you guys to get more involved with Bible For Life so that this ministry can be not just me, but all of us. The third thing I would like to say is that I'm proud to say that Bible For Life is no long just me. I'm very happy to welcome Greg Jeffers to the "Board of Administrators." Haha. Basically, he and I were talking about Bible For Life and how I don't update it very often and he asked me if I could make him an administrator so that he could take part in writing lessons and such. Of course I said yes and I'm so excited about it. One more thing that I'm hoping to do is to get some sort of girl administrator. I think that would be awesome for any girls in this group. I believe that a girl would be able to write lessons that could help y'all much better than anything I could ever write would help. I still have yet to ask a girl to be an administrator, but I have some ideas in mind and I'm going to start asking if they would like to take on the responsibility.

Another thing that I'm going to try to do this year is grow Bible For Life to be yet an even bigger community of people who can touch one another with our love and share in God's love together. I'm going to be making some announcements to the First Colony Youth Group and some other places too if I possibly can. I ask you guys to please tell people about this ministry. I know it has helped me grow with God tremendously, and I hope it has you too.

Thank you so much for being a part of this ministry and my prayers are with you.

God Bless,
Drew Dixon

this is an audio post - click to play

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home